Thursday, January 13, 2011

Vintage Handkerchief Coffee Sleeves

A couple months back, long before Christmas fever set in, I was asked to make a few sleeves to be featured on my dearest friends blog and photography siteYou can view that photo session here.

What I came up with was inspired on a rainy day trip to the local antique store.  Two separate booths captured my fancy when I was met with some delicious vintage buttons paired with delicate and whimsical handkerchiefs.  

Fashioned into a one of a kind coffee sleeve, I feel in love. 

I hope you do too. 




www.lattewithlinky.com





You can order your on my etsy site  www.lattewithlinky.etsy.com

or contact me directly at Lyn@lattewithliny.com to make a purchase. 



If you follow me AND leave a comment about which is your absolute favorite, you'll be entered into a drawing to win one of your choosing.  Deadline for contest entry is January 16th.  Winner will be announced on my blog January 17th!  

Happy sipping! 

-Lyn

11 comments:

  1. Hello lovely lady! How can I choose just one! They are all amazing, just like you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them! One of my favorite colors is Orange so 2 and 3 pictured here are in my top favorites but I would love to own any of them :) Going to favorite you on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are SO cute! If I had to pick one I'd pick the white with black butterflys - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all unigue and gorgeous...how is a lady that loves her Starbucks and uses those hard hardboard sleeve covers to choose? I'd be thrilled to win any of them, but since you want us to tell you...I pick the first one because it makes me happy and matches my mochas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them! I think my favorite is the black and white with butterflies. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the butterflies. These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the last 2 pictured here!! They are all so pretty I would be happy with any of them if I win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lyn-

    Are you serious right now?!? You are so creative! I LOVE them all and I am a very impressed poopshoot.:) I would say my favorite would be the first one, brown with the colored flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Cute!!! My favorite is the first one pictured... the brown background with the orange and yellow flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, and did I mention that if I won one, I'd be a great advertisement?? I visit Starbucks and get a hot drink everyday.....it's my treat to me :) I will always shout out Latte with Linky for you :)

    ReplyDelete